23 March, 2006

Ok

I have settled the score with zk. Its done. However, he is criticising my method of settling the score, my 'you flame me, I flame you' method. He says it is childish. He says I am not professional. Nah, that does not matter. It's his business! I do not care! In fact, I don't even have time to flame him back even if he flames me! So, thats his business. I don't care! zk, if you are still not happy, go ahead! The door is open for you to flame me! But I know, that someone as professional as you won't do that. Good. Once and for all, the flaming matter has been settled.

Anyway, I will try to summarise the day's events.

First lesson - Lessons with Mr Lee! Mathematics to give your brain a well-deserved workout!

Second lesson - The Mongolian teacher, from Ulan Bator, came for Appreciation of Chinese Culture lesson! It was lively, interesting, and fun!

Third lesson - Mrs Tham came for Literary expressions, and it acting time for 1 groups! After that, we answered the comprehension questions!

Recess! Its time for a fun workout at TAF for me, or time to indulge in food!

Fourth lesson - Music! Learn to play the Chinese Flute!

Fifth lesson - Science! Its all about the micrometer, how to use it, and what to do if there is zero error! We learnt something new!

Sixth lesson - Higher Chinese! Do your corrections and learn from your mistakes! Hand in the Chinese File to Yuan Lao Shi!

Seventh lesson - I&E! Learn about businesses! Jia Wei, the fantastic Char Kway Teow cook!

Go home! Take a well-deserved break! However, its Wushu time for me and a few others.

www.colincheng.blogspot.com Visit Colin's blog! Great content and lively colours! Worth a visit!

www.sweet-memories-4eva.blogspot.com Visit Jency's blog! My ex-classmate, she helped Zhen Kai with his blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2