26 April, 2006

You wouldn't want to be in TAF club. You will hate it.

Today the two teachers had some announcements to make. They were unhappy about people skipping TAF, especially from 1-3 and 1-7. He said that TAF is considered an OFFICIAL lesson, and if you skip TAF, it equal to someone skipping lessons. If you go to school, you MUST go for TAF. The only time when you can be excused from TAF is when you are away from school altogether. Otherwise, don't tell the teacher that you're not well. To them, its crap.

Those teachers expect all TAF pupils to be down at the Grandstand IMMEDIATELY when recess starts. They give 5 minutes allowance. Late by a second, and its 2.4 km run for you. Apart from that, you are to be in PE attire. Damn shit. Bloody hell. Some teachers like to hold you the whole class back during recess, causing the class to be late for recess for about 5 minutes. How can I explain to the teachers? They think its bloody rubbish!

Whats behind all this TAF? They want the whole school to be a bunch of skinny people? Is this what they want? The teachers ask: ''How long do you exercise in a week? You probably never exercise! So we have to make you exercise!'' Very funny. I never exercise? What bloody crap is that?! The standard exercising time for a person in a week is 30 mins,, 3 times a day, making it 1.5 hours. For someone overweight, maybe you need to triple that. Make it 4.5 hours. Dosen't my CCA count? 3 hours. PE lessons don't count? 100 minutes. Well above what is required.

TAF sucks big time. I will skip TAF, but I will not eat or drink. Just starve during recess. Do the teachers have a problem with that?!!? I can skip TAF if I want. In my primary school, I managed to evade many things. I only evaded things which were not necessary. This TAF is not necessary if I don't eat. This is a win-win situation. Even if I get caught, the most that would happen is that the teacher just scold, then call parents. Call lah, this is such a small matter. I refuse to waste my time on this. As much as possible, I will go for TAF. If I skip TAF, I will not eat or drink anything except water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2