30 June, 2006

Sorry people, been busy lately. Don't want to end up 2nd last in class again. I set my limits already - avoid using the com on weekdays, and I'm sticking to it. So since it's Friday night, I might as well update the blog.

I did something funny on Thurday during Wushu CCA. This is what hapened.

(During Wushu)

Zhen Shen - I'm The Thing!

Zhi Ler - I'm The Hulk!

Zhen Shen - Eh, Ivan the Juggernaut!

Zhi Ler - Ya!

Zhen Shen - Ivan, we're your seniors, we can pump you. You never wear the rubber shoes!

Zhi Ler - Ya! Knock it down 10!

Ivan - Ok ok.

(Pumps to 5 and slacks)

Zhen Shen - No slacking! Why you recover without permission? Start again!

(Ivan does not care and looks down the barrier)

Ivan - Eh look down!

(Everyone looks down at a car, a girl is sleeping in the front seat, the doors are unlocked, and one door is open.)

Zhen Shen - Woo! (Whistling)

Zhi Ler - Grrr!!!!!!

Zhen Shen - Wake up!

Zhi Ler - The car is on fire!!!!

( The girl makes movements, as if she had heard it)

Ivan - AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

(All 3 people retreat)

(All 3 people go back)

Zhi Ler and Zhen Shen - BOO!!!!

(They retreat immediately, Ivan hides behind a ' Juggernaut' (Huge cushion) At that time, Brian Wong, a thin guy, strolls by)

Then everyone goes back and continues Wushu.

(End of Wushu)

Zhen Shen - Eh Ivan, you know just now the girl came?

Ivan - What happen

(Narrating story)

Girl - Eh, you in Wushu?

Zhen Shen - Ya

Girl - You know one fat guy and one thin guy?

Zhen Shen - Ermm.. No

Girl - You know where they are?

Zhen Shen - I think they're outside the hall... I think.

Girl - Hee hee hee, thanks. (Walks away in an evil manner)

(End of story)

Ivan - The girl really got come?!

Zhen Shen - Ya la! I help you lie eh! Actually the fat guy is YOU, even you hide behind the 'Juggernaut' also no use, you so fat! And the thin guy is Brian Wong! He just walk past her and don't even bother to hide! So he think Brian Wong got do something! I help both of you lie eh!

Brian Wong - Aiyah, I never do anything wrong what, so why must I be scared?

Ivan - Lucky go outside. If not the girl surely find us in the hall.

(End)

Learning Journey today rocks! Pics will come if I have time to post them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2