06 September, 2006

I really envy the owners of other blogs. They have no idiots who try to look at your blogs. I, on the other hand, have idiots who may be printing out my blog, and I risk getting expelled, or even sued. Damn these guys.

Went to Brian Chen's house today. I tried to rectify his GTA: SA problem, but unfortunately, I could not as the CD was screwed. I should have brought my SA CD. Too bad, I didn't.

I was at English tuition just now. According to the teacher, Mrs Koh, all humans are related. It all started out from one man in Africa. He and a woman produced children, who then produced more children, and so on. Soon, Africa was full of people. But due to harsh environmental conditions, most of them started the 'March out of Africa'. Some went to the nearby Middle East, some went to Europe, some went to China, some went to Southeast Asia, even Australia. (Australia was still linked to Asia millions of years ago). Those who went to Europe became fair-skinned. They all started off as almost equal beings. But people in China eat different food from those in Europe, people in Australia eat different food from those in America. So this explains the difference in height. So, technically speaking, we are Africans. Strange isn't it?

Just called Rong Xian. Tomorrow I will have Wushu training. He is quite irresponsible. The instructor had asked him to inform all the Sec 1s ASAP. He did not inform me and I had to call him myself. If I had not called him I wouldn't have known I have training tomorrow. Even if he did inform me, it would be too sudden and I may had travel plans. Despite this, I encourage all of you to visit his blog. His link is at the bottom of my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2