17 December, 2006

Okay I'm back. I didn't exactly have a good time. Not good at at all. Imagine how pissed I was on Thursday when I learnt my trip was exteneded by one day. One Friday I expected to come back to SG but I found out my trip was extended by yet another day. ARGH. ARGH. Never again will I go on these shit visits. Ha ha ha.

By the way what books should I read for the holiday homework?! Bloody hell it has to be a storybook but the only storybooks I have are Roald Dahl and Enid Blyton and Mr Midnight. It's supposed to be a mature storybook but the only mature books I have are books on environmental chemistry and engineering and dictionaries. Stupid storybooks. Anyway Thamtham going to be our form teacher again next year? Zi Xin told me that. Can't believe it.

Playing table tennis later. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2