15 April, 2007

I hope to get full marks for ting xie. I love ting xie!

Damn, the maths test not enough time, NOT ENOUGH TIME!

I love my Bio Journal! It's so neatly done! Hope it gets good marks!

And ya, recently I was looking through some old books and saw the PSLE booklet... the thick one with all the secondary schools in it, very emotional, brought back a lot of memories, makes me want to go back and be a P6 hahaha.

Tuesday, have to go Toa Payoh sports hall after recess. Oh no! I will miss a double period of science! What will Mr Ting be teaching? My heart aches to know that I have to skip lessons.

I hate LE summaries. They suck. Really.

If you want to pass time, go to http://img252.echo.cx/img252/8159/006wo.swf for a nice way to pass time. Very entertaining.

Foo Rong Xuan sucks! Or does he not?

I am going for China trip? Arh? Amazing!

And yeah people, North Korea is celebrating the Arirang festival! They are holding the "People's Balls" where hundred of people would dance to some nice music. Should check Youtube if they have any videos.

Bloody Mastery Review are coming! ARGH DAMN!

I have to do more work. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2