03 February, 2009

Woo, first February post!

Sorry I didn't have a punctual birthday post... but this post should make up for it.

Well. Tough times ahead.

Got caught by Mr Goh for not going to taf today, ah well I am among the better ones already, some do not even report for weeks on end. At least I am not so bad.

What else... hm. Thanks Ngiap, Hong shing and KCS for the wonderful present, it looks great on my desk. Thanks Jianny and john for getting what I have always liked for years.. thanks YX and Desmond chan for getting a nice gingerbread man, thanks Zejun for the diary and last but not least thanks Gary for the model aeroplane.

Wippee. Nowadays for some reason I am surfing China forums. They're not that hard to understand actually.

Bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2