31 October, 2010

I've been getting all the bloody notifications from Blogger everytime I sign in, to go and update my Google account which I don't even have. Stupid, I miss the old blogger, without all this rubbish.

Okay so.

J1 is more or less over. It is pretty amazing how one year can pass so fast.

And I thought 2009, Sec 4, passed fast. This year has been a whirlwind, so many changes in such a short period of time.

Yet certain things, thankfully, remain the same.

Oh well.

Here's wishing all my bros, that special someone and of course myself, good luck for tomorrow's Chinese A levels. Am I scared? Nope. This is business that should have been finished a year ago.

Speaking of that special someone...

诗婧,希望你明天能考到你要的成绩。

啊,还有。

我很喜欢你。

哈哈



Lalalalalalalalalala.

I just love that perpetual blank, expressionless look on your face, which occasionally turns into a heart-warming smile.

Okay okay.





La la la la la la la.


I was reading some 三国演义 online comic today. Damn nice, I shall finish it as soon as I can. Gah, if only I found it earlier. Then I would have finished it before the exam tomorrow and my confidence would no doubt be at a high. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Okay so. Yup that is about all I have to say for now.

Bye!

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whos your bros?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2