29 March, 2006

Oh man, I got into a fight with Brandon Tanoto! A brief one, but a still a fight. I had asked him to pay the $0.10 he owed me. He flared up! He shouted ' Ka Nei Na Bai Ji Bai! You get lost ah!' Ok, so I went away. Then I went to clear up my table. I was bending down to take up my briefcase, when Brandon hit my head with a bunch of files. I lost consciousness for a split second. At that time, I did not know who hit me. I glanced up, only to see the face of a shocked Tanoto! I glared at him, and he ran away like a coward! I chased that idiot, out of the classroom. He ran very fast, but I ran faster, so suddenly he made a left turn to the classroom and I could not stop on time. However, I managed to pull him back with quite some force. He escaped. He circled around me like some Kung Fu master, and I chased him again. He then said, ' Stop! I hit you, you hit me already, its fair.' Ok, I didn't want to get into a fight in the first place. So I left. How long does that guy want to wait before he pays me my $0.10? All this fuss happened after school, when everyone was in the classroom getting ready to leave for home or CCA.

Anyway, if you think what was written on top is inaccurate, please leave your comments.

Ivan Ng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2