01 April, 2006

Sports Night was a GREAT day!

After coming from J8, a few of us watched Madagascar in class, courtesy of Joel Toh. Edmund Aw sat on a chair which was on a table, while Tanoto kept switching scenes. Zhenxi brought his PSP and Si Hua and Ze Jun played it. In a while, YK came and asked all of us to go down. The sky was dark. It was gloomy. It would rain. And it did.

Noel house had to go down near the canteen. I hated the cheers. I mean, I think shouting 'Noel Go! Noel Go!' would be better then 'Let me see you wave your hands!'. However, putting a banner was a good idea.

Soon, we had to go to the GrandStand. There, all the houses except Noel gave their cheers. Hey, wait. I was away when they were cheering. During the Sec 4 100m race, I saw Soo Yong. He represented Joseph House, but I hoped he would win, because he's my Wushu senior. Too bad, he didn't.

It was a waste I was at the Student Lounge while ZK and Colin ran. Damn it. But never mind. The whole thing was a mess. As it was raining, a lot of students were loitering at other places, like the corridors and the porch. When the rain eased a little, the teachers had to call the students back. I walked around with Chun Kiat a little and came back to the GrandStand just in time to sing the school song. After that, it ended.

I ran up the stairs. But Zhen Shen, Benjamin, and Hanwen did so, too. I managed to go up the stairs fast, but once I reached the top I could not run. Energy wasted.

Once in class, I saw Tanoto! I asked him for the $0.10, which he still had not paid. He said, 'Hey piece of shit! I need to earn it over the weekend man!'

Ivan Ng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2