12 May, 2006


It was Vesak Day today. Devoted Buddhists are vegeterians throughout their whole life. I'm not one of them, but I am a Buddhist, so I avoided meat for an entire day. Any other Buddhists who went off meat during Vesak day? Plz tell me your diet for the day. I ate noodles with fake meat in the morning. I ate toasted bread and eggs for lunch. I had vegeterian spaghetti for dinner. Throughout the day, I ate sugar-free mints with sugar-free Pepsi Max. As I am typing this, I am drinking sugar-free tea. I strongly advise everyone to avoid drinking normal Coke of Pepsi and Ice Lemon Tea. The sugar content is dangerously high. Continue drinking all this and you will get diabetes. For more information, go to www.diabetes.com and learn more about this terrible disease and how to avoid getting it. You will not regret visiting the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2