30 June, 2006

I am having some funny feeling now. My sister is still in Primary School, and like most schools, the school gives a magazine once in a while. I read it, saw a few sights of the Primary School. It has changed a lot. I saw some familiar sights, miss the school a lot. The canteen, I can never forget the drink stall. I went there everyday and the stall vendor did not even need to take my order, she knew it already. The drink stall rocked. They had Seasons brand ice lemon tea last year, but when I visited this year in March, it abandoned the sweet Seasons for the terrible Pokka. The school didn't allow it, I think.

While browsing through the Peiying Link, I saw a sight that made me happy that I had left the school. What was it? A teacher called Mr Eric Chia! I don't know why but he scolded me worse than most people. Somehow he doesn't like the sight of me, I understand. Everywhere I go I have enemies. But for now I have left Peiying and it's nice in CHS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2