15 September, 2006

On Thursday a violent event occured during CCA training. Brian Wong, violent and fast, took the wooden pole. Somehow, he attacked me with it, saying, ''Don't force me''. He was swinging it so damn fast, it hit the floor and the 'BANG' echoed around the corridor. He sort of used it to 'stab' me, I was hit in the head and chest, that was violent. But then I saw the sabres and took two of them and blocked that stupid stick of his. I swung the sabres with all my strength at his tummy but it hit the stick instead, and he tried to hit me but hit the sabre instead, and this repeated itself for a few times, causing loud tings and tangs. It was similar to a lion dance performace. Suddenly Jia Hao screamed, ''喂!你们这样用兵器, 会坏的!'' He was in a frenzy, and looked mad. But anyway that's the way to use the weapons, isn't it?

Enjoy the Milo Dinosaur if you made it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2