12 March, 2007

Ha ha ha. Today has got to be the funniest. Ya.

Ok you see today had Wushu so go to school at 9am. Ya then train 3 hours until 12pm. Then there was 2 hour break before training resumed. So went to Junction 8 with Zhen Sheng and Zhi Ler for lunch. Zhi Ler went to library, and Zhen Sheng had some things to do. So he ask me buy fishburger for him first, later he would pay me. Ok so I went to Mcdonalds to buy (met Jency Chua what a small world it is) and ate there. Then saw the MI eating with Kwan Ter and Chingay. So we went up the escalator near Cafe Cartel to 'spy' on them, damn funny ah. Then suddenly MI look up shock the hell out of me and Zhen Sheng so run away, and all this while MI was looking at us. So we went to the Neoprint shop nearby the cinema...not to take stupid neoprints but to be funny hahaha. Zhen Sheng such a pervert, he went about peeping at girls taking neoprints inside. (He looked under the cloth wtf) I was not pervertic but vulgar. So I pointed the finger at people inside HAHAHAHA. Ya so after that me and Zhen Sheng go inside a machine (got sofa inside sia) and pointed middle fingers at the camera DAMN FUNNY AH. Then I looked at the price for a few photos and I was like NA BEI! Take a few ji bai photos need $10? Siao. Damn siao. Man, I think its damn stupid to waste $10 on photos with stupid poses (own opinion hahaha) but if the photos you're gonna take have MIDDLE FINGERS, ah, thats more like it. The photo is now worthwhile. If I'm not wrong after taking you can add your own words to the photos right? Maybe "Fuck you" or "Chao Ji Bai" are good words to put on the photo. Yeah man hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2