09 March, 2007

Holiday begun arh. Ya.

Today Mrs Tham came in and crapped about a whole lot of crap. First she came in and shouted why 9 people had not had their travel forms signed. (Amazingly, I was not of them.) Then she asked many people why they failed subjects and said other classes were catching up blah blah blah. (I did not fail any subjects, lowest was Higher Chinese 59/100.) So great. I was not caught for anything, yay! But wait. She asked who never borrow books from the mobile library. And some crap excuses were "I had an $18.90 fine so I could not borrow any books" "I not sure whether I member" and my excuse has really got to be the best. It was "I had borrowed four other books before today so I cannot borrow anymore." Very valid excuse, which is true.

Hey ya by the way who want to come badminton meet? Wednesday 2pm Yishun sports hall (near Khatib MRT), confirmed people going myself, ZeJun, and Desmond. All are welcome. Pls let me know if you want to come, ty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2