20 April, 2007

Si Hua says that if you sit at my table (after the seating arrangement is changed), you have the worst table to use. Why? I leave my nails on the little drain on the table. I don't know what it's for, storing fingernails? I use my bare fingers to maintain my fingernail length and I don't require some nailcutter, although I sometimes use it.

Woah I got first in class for the recent Science test. Must continue to work hard.

The drama shit sucks.

Quadratic equations rock, ya.
Simplifying algebraic expressions is difficult.
Simultaneous linear equations is a good thing.

The China trip is looming.

Bryan Lee Hui Young actually learns taekwondo and he recently told me he is a YELLOW belt! I see. So he can fight very well? He told me part of t-w-d was full body full contact sparring so ok, I would like to spar with him. Honestly right, all these taekwondo or karate or whatever shit is quite useless in a real self-defense situation. Doesn't help much. Ask the experts.

What the hell is wrong with the school why don't they have any nice formal examinations, looking at some other schools papers, they have proper examinations, split into Paper 1 (1hour) and Paper 2 (1.5 hour) so damn it.

I can't wait for NAPFA because while the 2.4 sux all the rest rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2