06 February, 2009

The Final Countdown rocks! Mr Julian teo certainly has great taste in music. And what a perfect song title too. I took the song for granted, nowadays I begin to enjoy it. Haha.

Did maths. Now I am more confident, yay, but must practice.

I hate losing. Really, do I hate losing? Yes. I think that I am not a sore loser.

All the academic stuff is pissing me off right now. Lets see.

English - TT, gahh! Why can't we have Mario instead if, if what was said in lit class was true, she always has problems with every batch and causes crying and PSPs and speaks in her magical fantasyland? But other than being as boring as a traffic jam and the fact that she has a magical bubble which traps her in her own world of words everytime she speaks, and every-so-often she seems to go into a trance of some sort, she's pretty good. Ya, when she marks essays and journals and compres she really does it seriously. So we have to definitely applaud her for that.

Chinese - I have had a drastic transformation in my attitude. Now I think I'm much more enthu about Chinese than before.

Maths - Old Mcdonald is leaving, and Anna Tan coming back, ok I see. We were certainly in good hands.

Triple sciences - Physics, chem, bio take turns to give me problems. When one is settled the other comes along. Just need to memorise bio, revise chem, and practice physics.

Humans - History has been completed. Now left Southeast Asian history

Yay..... thats all.

Wow

Ok.

Bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2