11 December, 2010

Hi people, I am here to blog again.

I am missing a special someone very much right now. Not seen that person in weeks, seriously just want to see her again man. Hope she's fine.

This is very bad because I have not started mugging yet. Can go eat shit already, seriously.

Today will be a good day, I hope.

Oh and I can't wait to go to China for my holiday. 1-4 January, wow, flying off right on New Year's Day. But it would be pretty cool going to Xiamen I guess, just have to be careful not to get cheated. Ah, returning to my ancestral hometown. Well, not too far off actually. Considering both my grandfathers were from there. If only they were still alive, they'd be great people to go with haha.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My blog posts begin to make no sense, whatever happened to quality blogging which I did not too far back in the past. Ah well..... what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2