08 April, 2006

Literary Expressions, we have a drama project. Its boring.

Geography. Quest Atlantis simply sucks.

Mathematics. Ace-Learning ROCKS!

The damn stupid idiot asshole TAF club. It SUCKS LIKE HELL! I used to look forward to recess, now I hope it never comes. No eating during the TAF club. Only fruits. But no durians. DAMN! I think TAF club members should be given these choices-

Exercise during TAF, but get to eat after that.

OR

Don't go for TAF, but no eating and drinking anything, except for water.

Isn't it much better? As for water, I always go to the canteen and buy the $1 Ice Mountain Mineral Water. Its refreshingly cold. Whatever.

That SHC, always forces me to go for TAF, its ok, I feel the need to go, but he has no right to shout and make me go. Anyway, SHC likes to physically attack me. Its ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2