02 June, 2006

Sorry! For some reason, the sidebar is now located at the bottom of the blog! Please scroll all the way down. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cascada - Everytime We Touch Lyrics
I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.I still feel your touch in my dreams.Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why.Without you it's hard to survive.
Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly.Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.I need you by my side.Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static.And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.Can't you hear my heart beat slow.I can't let you go.I want you in my life.
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.They wipe away tears that I cry.The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.You make me rise when I fall.
Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly.Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.I need you by my side.Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static.And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.Can't you hear my heart beat slow.I can't let you go.I want you in my life.
Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly.Can't you feel my heart beat fast.I want this to last.I need u by my side.

Love Island - Fatboy Slim Lyrics

I got a house, Got a house, got a house... House, house...

Artist: Ice CubeAlbum: Bootlegs & B-SidesSong: Check Yo SelfCHORUS:So come on and chick-ity-check yo self before you wreck yo selfYou betta check yo self for you wreck yo selfCause I'm bad for your healthI come real stealthDroppin bombs on ya moms, fuck car alarmsDo without one mother nigga wit yo AlpineSold it for six-o, always let tricks knowAnd friends know, we got that indoeYo I'm not a sucka, sittin in A House of PainAnd no I'm not the butler, I'll cut yaHead-butt ya, you say you can't touch thisAnd I wouldn't touch ya, punk motherfuckerHere to let you know boy, oh boyI make dough, but don't call me Dough-BoyThis ain't no fuckin pictureA guy or bitch-a, my nigga get wit yaAnd hit ya, makin they yack to the neckSo you better run a checkCHORUSTricks wanna step to Cube and then they get playedCause they bitch may pullin out a switchbladeThat's kinda trifle, cause that's a knife-o AK-47, assault rifleHold the fifty, I'm nifty now, [Watch out now]I hate motherfuckers claimin that they foldin bankBut steady talkin shit in the holdin tankFirst you wanna step to me, now your ass screamin for the deputyThey send you to Charlie-Baker-Denver row, now the runnin up in ya slowYou're God, used to be the Don Juan, now your name is just TwanSwitch it, snap it, rollin your eyes and neck, you better run a checkCHORUSBig dicks in ya ass is bad for your healthIf you're foul you better run a make on that license plate you coulda had a V8Instead of a trey-eight slug to ya craniumI got six and I'm aimin emWill I bus or keep you guessinCause fuck you and that shit ya stressinBitch, get off the wood, you no goodThere goes the neighborhood hookerGo ahead and keep your drawers givin up the claps and who needs applause at a time like this, pop ya coochie and ya deadBitch is a Miami Hurricane headSprung, niggas call her lips and lungsNappy dugout, get the fuck outCause women like you gets no respectBitch, you better run a checkCHORUSCause bitches like you is bad for my healthCause the Lench Mob is bad for ya healthNine-trey, remix, old school tip, yeahIt's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from goin under

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2