07 July, 2006

Sorry everyone, but I don't update that much. However, to make up for that, I will post extra long posts, or try to update more. Ok, back to business.

Wednesday was terrible. Woke up with headache, runny nose, cough, fever of 38.6 *C. Could not sleep throughout the whole day. While trying to sleep you get this strange feeling. Inside your body, it's so hot, but outside, you are damn cold and want more heat, resulting in your condition worsening.

Things were most extreme at 5 pm. The hot weather was not doing much to help, and I had blurred, red vision. The light-headed feeling kicks in. Terrible. A movie kept playing in my mind. People were fighting fighting fighting and fighting?! No, too much confusion.

At 8pm things took a turn for the better.

In fact, I could go to school on Thursday, but the doctor advised not to do so, so I just followed the doctor. Always a good idea to listen to the doctor, right?

Terrible to miss 2 days of school. Got so much homework to do.

Who do you think will win the World Cup? Italy of France? Post on Cbox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2