14 October, 2006

Sorry everyone, this blog was dead for too long, and now, it's waking up! I didn't have time to update yesterday due to Brian and Jianlun's visit.

Before I posted this I was playing like siao. The moment I woke up, I massacred people on GTA : San Andreas. Then, I played Dragon Fist 2 and did another massacre. (By the way I have contacted the creator of Dragon Fist, Ben Olding, and he says he will be releasing DF3 soon. The demo is only available to members of the DF community. Join if you're interested.) Then I went to GTA 3 and massacred the police. Then I did a mass killing on Age Of Empires 2, killed 12516 units. Went to Vice City and killed another 3000. Kill kill kill, ha ha ha!

Yep, and yesterday's visit to the Singapore Expo was pretty ok. Firstly, went to school and there was this talk about blogging. But wait a minute, that talk was too basic! I knew the do's and don'ts all along. Everything he said, I knew it. But at least his talk reinforced the rules. So, for the benefit of fellow bloggers who forgot what he said, I am going to post it.

1) Do not 'flame' people by spreading untrue rumours about him/her on your blog. You can be sued.

2) Do not post racist/religious content on your blog. Singapore is a multi-racial and multi-religious country. Anything you write about a race or religion could anger them and cause unwanted trouble.

3) Do not put viruses or spy programs on your blog.

4) Never put your contact details on your blog. There are paedophiles out there wanting to do something to you.

5) Never express hate at a teacher. Teachers are willing to sue if you do so.

Yeah, that's about it. Did I leave out anything?

After that blog talk, it was time to go to the Singapore Expo. Sat with Colin and Zejun and Wei Yang sat behind us. Listened to mp3 player throughout whole journey. Then, reached the Expo and went to the ballroom, where Mr Billy Shum was waiting. He gave a talk about Neopets. Ha ha ha, to think that I actually played that game was I was in P2. Yeah, of course the pets are cute. But dammit, I didn't win the soft toy prizes! Grr, the ushers did not see me, I was raising my hand like mad to ask a question to get the prize, but what the hell they never saw me. I wanted to win the toy, ARGH!

Then, went outside the Expo to eat snacks and drink drinks. But what the hell is wrong with the school? There was a food court METRES away, but they said, ''No buying food and drinks at the food court. We asked you to bring the snacks.'' Not that I didn't bring any snacks, but the school was too straight with that matter. They could have been more flexible. Too bad, they were not.

After that, went to the exhibition, it ended, and went back to school. Then, met up with Brian and Jianlun and they came to my house. First we played some Vice City and did a mass killing. Kill! Then we went to the fire engine access way of the condo and it was fighting time! Yeah baby, the old memories came back. P6, after PSLE, fought with Brian and the back of the class. Yesterday was a day to relive it all. A satisfying fight, and of course, Jianlun had it recorded on my video camera. The video is now with me. Shall I put it up? I don't know. Let me know on Cbox, I'll see the response. After all that fighting, went swimming, then played some DF2, then sent Brian home, After that, went to Sembawang Shopping Centre, played at the arcade there with Jianlun. We were fighting fighting fighting and defeated countless enemies and numerous bosses. After that Jianlun went home. That was it, fun time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2