02 December, 2006

Okay when I'm posting this its 10 + PM and I am going to sleep in a while, however, I am going to Hong Kong tomorrow and will be away for 5 days, so I'd better post. Ha ha.

I recently returned 5 books to the library, books on Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, and wow, it was great reading those books. Really helped me understand these religions more and how they are related. Also, I borrowed 'Smoking' and '100 Great Cities of World History', and they are pretty good books as well.

However all the books I mentioned above have been returned, and I borrowed 8 new books to read. They are 'Admiral Zheng He and Southeast Asia', 'War of Deception - the facts and fallacies about the war in Iraq', 'North Korea through the looking glass', 'North Korea - a travel guide', 'Kim Jong-Il - Who he is, what he wants, and what to do about him', 'Hong Kong Travel Guide', 'Japan's war memories', and a chinese comic book. Good.

I have already finished reading 'Kim Jong-Il' and 'North Korea through the looking glass', and I found much more knowledge about North Korea and the two Kims, knowledge that I could not obtain from Wikipedia and other sources. Kim Jong-Il had kidnapped people before. Amazing.

Unfortunately for myself, I could not find books on Somalia and Haiti, another two wonderful countries. Next time, I'll make sure I find the books.

Alright, this probably sums up what I've got to say. I may post from Hong Kong since the hotel I'm staying in has high-speed internet access. I think I'm going to have a great time, and shortly after my Hong Kong trip I'm going to KL, I think. But I'll definitely post da photos I taken, so bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2