07 November, 2006

Oh man I'm having a big problem.

My computer is connected to a router. From the SCV port, it goes into my modem, and from my modem, it goes to my computer, and from my computer, it goes to the router, and from my router, it goes to the computers in my home. This is how all the computers in my home are connected to the internet. Mine is directly connected, the others are connected wirelessly. The insurmountable problem is that everytime I run a full-screen application, such as GTA or DF2, the other computers cannot connect. Problem lah. Cannot play games, or oven launch a full-screen application. The good thing is that my mother is busy watching princess hours (some funny show with two funny men in army uniforms) and so she will not use the computer. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2