13 November, 2006

Argh. Recently my computer crashed. Yahooo!!!!! So damn happy! All my games, GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas, SL1, SL2, Colin Mcrae Rally, Buildcity, Toca, NFSU 2, all gone! Yay! Strange that I would be happy. I thought I would be sad. Strangely I felt extremely happy. Because a big burden is gone. I used to play those games a lot. They were becoming a heavy burden. I wanted to turn the computer on to play all the time. Now, there's nothing to play! Yes! Still, I lost not only games, but software, like Audacity, Musicmatch Jukebox, Wimpy FLV player, Mozilla Firefox, IE Explorer 7, Avira Antivirus Personal, Hansvision, and my MSN MESSENGER 7! DAMMIT, DAMMIT, SHIT, I CAN'T GET MSN MESSENGER 7 AGAIN! Only the shitty Windows Live Messenger is available for download. MSN Messenger 7 could do pranks Windows Live Messenger could not. Dammit dammit, I'm searching for MSN Messenger 7 now. I'm not used to WL Messenger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2