11 January, 2007

Hey, I'm sorry for not updating, but let me emphasize that the blog is not dead. I will continue to update, but I hope everyone can understand that I am also committed to studying to improve my position drastically. Okay, but now I'm updating.

I am very unlucky and lucky today. I always fight with Kwan Ter, Zhen Sheng and Zhi Ler during Wushu, even though I know the capability of these weapons to injure someone, quite badly. But that is what Wushu is all about isn't it? Fighting. I always use my full strength when fighting and the only thing I worry about is the weapons getting damaged. Fight! Fight! Wushu is all about fighting and more fighting! But why am I unlucky? Because Ms Sharon Chong caught me and Zhen Sheng during a duel and scolded us for doing so, saying one of us could have been injured, but really, the essence of Wushu is lost. Never mind, I will always fight during Wushu ha ha ha! But the good thing is that I have been promoted to learn Wu Duan Nan Quan, yay! Tomorrow I have to go and promote Wushu at the introduction of CCAs to Sec 1s.

I walked through the rain today, soaked wet, and I may fall sick, but I won't because I have strong antibody, ha ha ha!

By the way, I fell down a flight of stairs at school today due to the rain.

And those bloody Ethiopians! I am pissed off with the Ethiopians! They have killed over 100 Somali citizens in Somalia! Those dumbasses, who the f*** do they think they are, invading Somalia? May the militants in Somalia suppress the Ethiopian FOOLS! Heck with the Ethiopians!

I was late for school today and I had to repeat 'Let me not be the one who is late' over 400 times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2