16 February, 2007

The first thing that struck me when I came home was FUCKING HELL

My sister had brought her 2 BLOODY friends with her to my house, and I was FUCKING PISSED, I wanted to go home and get rest, but these 2 bitches screwed it up. I am posting this in my locked room to shut off those MOTHERFUCKERS. To make things worse they were fucking ugly, if there was some contest that involved all girls in the world these 2 assholes would come last. If there was an ugliness contest that involved all the girls in the world they would come in FIRST. Fucking hell I felt like gunning them down with an AK-47, and dispose them in the Kallang river. Or maybe use a scroll saw to saw em up. And as I am having wild imaginations they are making a din outside and I want to go out and shout ''FUCK OFF MY HOUSE!!!'' and whack them out with a chair or ram em out with my printer and ARGH!

Hey, amazing. I used so many F words. Please accept my sincere apologies for being so vulgar.

Shit tomorrow I am leaving Singapore like Si Hua and Colin and Andrew and I don't like where I'm going...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2