10 February, 2007

Photobucket pissed me off today. They had stupid ads. Yeah, really dumb ads. First, there was this ad which said, ''Andrea, 18, looking for an older guy, for lots of fun!'' And they showed this video of some latin asshole dancing provocatively. The bottom of the ad read - ''Meet hot latin girls today!'' I mean bloody hell, latin girls are so ugly. And this ad made sound that sucked. I really felt like taking an AK-47 and gunning that asshole to death.

And the other stupid ad was ''Some people do not think of dogs as pets. They think of them as vermins to be killed. Is that OK with you?'' I mean, if you fucking dog lovers think that dogs are more important than humans, I have nothing to say. But killing dogs is for humans sake. I mean stray dogs spread diseases. Of course you have to kill them. Yeah I know pet dogs are cute, but stray dogs are disease-carriers. That stupid ad was trying to entice me to join them in the shit crusade against dog killas. Stupid assholes.

Speaking of animals, I can't understand, to this very day, why people are so concerned when animals like koalas and pandas and whales and dolphins are going to be extinct. I mean, if they die, how does it affect us? We can still live right? If chickens and ducks and cows and pigs are about to be extinct, then that is cause for worry. Our food supply is threatened. But far-fetched animals which we haven't seen in our lives? Why should we care? I don't know. I should go for a nature-talk cum seminar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2