01 March, 2007

Bloody Chun Kiat. This post is serious. I know my posts are usually not that serious, but this one is. Chun Kiat attempted to assault me today. Taking the spear during Ws, he tried to cut my face and stab my stomach. Man, he was swinging that thing at me damn dangerously and closely. If I had not taken a few quick steps back I'll be in hospital for stab wounds and cuts. Freaking hell, that bloody hell of a son of a bitch has really got me angry. This is too much. I never attempted assault him before, not even after he started showing attitude problems. Whatever the fucking reason I will not be doing anything unless he tries again. If he does try again, and I don't get hit, I will have to report assault. If he hits me, then I'm afraid I will punch the FUCKING HELL OUT OF HIM. This is only a last resort, which will be implemented only if Chun Kiat continues un-diplomatic behaviour. Chao ji bai.

And yeah, let's welcome my two new blog readers, Zhi Ler and Zhen Shen! If you two are reading this, there is a blue Cbox message box on the right side. Scroll around and you should find it. Leave a msg yeah?

Finally, bloody burden of the fucking projects...fuck the IT project, it's fucking idiotic, and fuck the project work. I'm ok with the rest.

But hey, I am ok with my results. A big improvement from last year which was screwed. Maths got 89, History 87, Science 74, LE 67. Higher Chinese 31/50 for common test. Anyone know what is the percentage of the Chinese let me know on Cbox thx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2