06 May, 2007

Wah piang!!! Tomorrow got LAM WAI MUN? Knnbccb. Stupid cyber wellness shit. All crap. Like I need people to teach about this. Like I don't know how to avoid getting stalked. Like I have a credit card. All bloody shit. But wait a second, is it Lam Wai Mun in the first place? I don't know, thats what Zi Xin claims. I hope its false.

As the days pass by, the China trip looms.

I rock at 9 Dragons.

Fuck the Dove advertisement. You know, the one which shows "afraid she's fat", "double eyelids", thinks she's "ugly" and all the fucked up shit, it's an advertisement thats so ccb, they should remove the damn thing from TV. It should be banned because it is such a fucked up advertisement. "Lets help these fellows change their minds" of something was the message at the end of it. Go and die lah ccb your advertisement the people so ugly I see one I feel like whacking them for putting such ugly people on TV. I lost my appetite while eating dinner after seeing the fucking advertisement. Next time Dove, I know you guys make good shampoo, but get chio girls in ads can or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2