31 August, 2007

Today damn nice man! Teachers day in Cat High was over at 10.40 so I headed over to Yishun Bus Interchange to meet up with whoever was going to see Mrs Lau at Fernvale. The stupid idiot Shammini organised the thing and say go to Fernvale together to see Mrs Lau. Then only got me and Brian Chen and guess what, Jian Siang and Jun Hao were there as well and they were with their gang. So I shook hands with JS and Junhao and asked them if they were going to Fernvale. Guess what. Not going. At that moment, Sham the cheebai called and was told me and whoever to go to Fernvale by ourselves. Siao. KNN the asshole was getting emo on the phone, saying "eh you know organise 40 of you very difficult you know" and "and nobody is even getting a gift for Mrs Lau" and other fucking crap and was practically crying on the bloody phone so I passed it to Brian and even he had a hard time talking to the emo bitch and scolded the F word and passed the phone back to me. I heard some more crap and cut her off by ending the call. She was probably going emo in the toilet because I heard echos and laughter in the background. She was saying she wanted to get some freaking taxi but whats the point, Yishun Town campus in Sembawang (temporary) cannot even take MRT huh. Such an idiot. So me and Brian went to Peiying Primary on ourselves of course. Yes, we went to Peiying Primary and to our disappointment only Junsheng was there. (Jian lun from 6C also came later)

So I bought a lemon tea from the drinks stall. I wanted to get the traditional 50cent lemon tea but because after school already so she never sell any more of the cup ones. That was all and I went to see He Lao Shi and Mr Ngan for a while, talked a while, and Brian say want to come my house so ok la he come. But on the way, the asshole shammini call again and say "hey I'm at the Yishun Bus Interchange" and I was like WTF stupid bitch now then only go to Yishun Bus Interchange. So me and Brian went there and took the 854 to Fernvale and it was an exciting bus ride as it was cool and there were many people and got some retards as well and when pass Chatsworth Kindergarten and then saw some orange-brown HDB flats and got off, kicked Brian's ball together with him all the way to Fernvale and went inside and I heard the bitch's voice and so we turned around, saw Mrs Lau. And ok, so talked to her for a while with the rest. Brian related his story about his ball. And by the way, I was expecting a lot of people to go to Fernvale since so little people went to Peiying itself, but guess what there was only John, Junjie, Pamelyn, Alexis, and the bitch. Hah so played soccer and Junjie slammed me until got all that bloody mud. (No blood)

So after that take bus back and then Brian come my house and we played some games. Then before he left, we had a sparring match. Yeah I've been sparring with him since p6 and during those times it was at the back of the classroom. Now, its in MY room. To re-live the good old times and get some memories, we sparred. In my room. Wah kao, damn shiok. I can't believe I could actually block so many of Brian's vicious blows. Then again hardly any of my blows made contact with him but still, we have both improved our fighting skills. Brian's certainly stronger than me. And he's amazingly fast! I must make sure I continue to spar with him occasionally every now and then to see our progress, haha. And yeah Brian, if you're reading this, you forgot to take your ball home. Damn so forgetful.

And what the heck I actually forgot,




HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY

Ya.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2