26 August, 2007

Hey to all 6B people who may be reading this - who's going to Peiying Primary on teacher's day? Are you going? MSN me if you want to meet at the snack shop at the void deck of Blk 804 before going. Me and Brian Chen I think confirm will go the snack shop first.

Anyway now go Peiying damn sad la. Mrs Lau not there anymore. But still got He Lao Shi and Mr Hassan at least. Eric Chia? Dino? Yea still there. Mr Muhammed left last year in 2006. Mr Chew Kia Hui, form teacher of Zi Xin, Yuchen, Ruofan and Chek Wei during P6 has also left. Erm... ya and the canteen operators have not changed. When I go I'll be sure to buy a lemon tea from stall 1 drink stall and a chocolate cake bun and lo mai kai from stall 3. Come to think of it right, Peiying pri's canteen food is so much better than Cat High's. Cat High's one sux - with the exception of the drinks stall, stall 6, and western food stall. The lo mai kai of the snack stall sucks because quality isn't consistent.

I wonder if there will be a class gathering of 6B this year.. with Mrs Lau out of Peiying and with a baby I don't think a gathering that involves Mrs Lau will happen unless she has a lot of free time. Anyway if there is no gathering this year... then I doubt there will be any subsequent ones since by next year people's memory of Peiying and their ex-classmates would have faded. So sad. I want to go back to P6 haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2