04 August, 2007

Aiyah.... Bloody disappointed with results so far. Won't elaborate more about them. All I will say is that there are many more opportunities to get the most out of my results for now... and I can safely say a low A1 can is confirmed for my Science. I plan to try my best for the rest of the maths stuff... and if I'm successful I can clinch an A2. Geography... to get an A2 at least, I must get 40 out of the remaining 50 marks... or 38%, to be more exact. And time is running out.. I must do my best for the geo project, the upcoming geo test, and some other things... I've already lost enough marks. Minus 3% from one geo test, maybe lost another say 5% on the powerpoint presentation? Cannot afford to lose more. I must try. Seriously. My position will drop, but damage control pls. And yes, HCL. I will definitely chiong all the ci yu and do some zhao ju practice, in addition to some duan wen dian chong and li jie wen da practice. Must get at least 40/50, and for the main li jie wen da 10/20 would be a good expectation. That will bring out as much as I can, and add that to other stuff like zuo wen above 60 is already very good. LE, hopefully, will be my cash cow, as I have higher expectations for my LE common test, and my MOV quiz was quite good 23/25, all that is left is the Shakesphere test. So maybe, I will be able to get an A2. Or maybe higher. Whatever it is, must be good. Good. Good.

And the Julian Teo + Tan Lee Choo incident is one that is stupid and retarded as I am completely innocent, I am but a victim of Julian Teo, he seemed to be extra pissed off and he went into convulsions and spasms while talking to me as he was in such a bloody rage. What to do... WHO CARES anyway. Stupid. Dumb.

I am definitely not going to lose to some mainstream fellas.

ARGH. Study. Don't play. ARGH! WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2