07 September, 2007

Argh. Argh. Argh. Argh. Argh.

Wow.

I got a very good idea. Geography sucks. Although it shouldn't. Argh I still prefer history.

The "masturbator" looked as if he was drinking beer when he was drinking his ice lemon tea at the canteen today. Seriously he looked like one of those uncles at the coffeeshop drinking beer. His name is Wei Kiat I think.

I did a friendster check and noticed that I was actually connected to Ang Soon Tong, Sio Yi Ho, Pa Hai Tong and even Salakau members. The middlemen were people from primary sch 6F Shi Hui and Wendy, as well at Yang Han, Win Teng, and even Xiaohan. Omg. Try going to friendster and look for Ang Soon Tong (AST), Sio Yi Ho, Salakau, Pai Hai Tong (PHT). Chances are, you are connected to them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2