17 October, 2007

ARGH. Fuck cb kanina. Cut my lan la. Fuck.

My English for this term is 70. Fuck cheebai. Screwed summary. SCREW THE SUMMARY. I got dragged down because of my summary. My powerful 17/20 poetry analysis and 21/30 "A cruel joke" essay managed to bring things together so it wasn't so bad. Speech was average. Ok. Maybe I should be happy with it. NO I WANTED AN A1.

Mathematics. Maybe this is the best result. Unexpected. BEAT NG ZI XIN FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!! That straight-faced fellow was more confident than me about maths but hey I got better results than him 93/100. A* if you go by primary school standards.

Science. Screwed. The main paper only managed to get 54/70 and add in the other shit and I got 78. A1 but I am not satisfied. NO! FUCK NO! FUCK NO! FUCK NO! I WANT MY TRIPLE SCIENCE COMBINATION!!!! FUCK!

Geography managed to get 73, A2. Amazing for me. But I hate geog. I hate geog. Geog sucks.

Higher Chinese still don't know. Fuck la I want to take higher chinese next year la I don't care about whatever 70/100 minimum bullshit I will still take higher chinese. I have grown to love it. Woah I actually love higher chinese. But its so difficult. 他妈的

Ok and not forgetting history, even though its only term 1 and term 2, it counts as much as geography in the end so I will have to rely on my history too.

Ok so here's an analysis of everything. From Term 1 to term 4. My calculator's with me. Its 10.45 in the night and I don't really care anyway.

English overall - 73/100 A2.

Mathematics have to estimate my previous terms I cant remember but should be around the following -

Term 1 maths - 75, Term 2 Maths - 85, Term 3 maths - 76, Term 4 maths - 93

15 + 17 + 15 + 37.2 = 84.2 A1

Science (also estimated)

Term 1 - 75 Term 2 - 53 Term 3 - 76 Term 4 - 78

15 + 15.9 + 15.2 + 23.4

69.5 round off 70 (A2) <----- This is what is fucking pissing me off. To get triple science I NEED 75 A1 FUCK CHEEBAI.

History Term 1 term 2 average 78, A1.

Geography term 3 term 4 average 71, A2.

I don't know if they'll add history and geography as one subject with both of them of equal weightage, or as different subjects with the same weightage. Doesnt matter does it.

Higher Chinese as I said I don't know yet.

Ok. Sorry for this vulgar post. But it's long at least. HAHAHA.

I want to chiong and play GTA and NFS but parents don't allow. As a good boy I will listen unlike many other people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2