11 February, 2009

I am extremely disappointed.

What seemed impossible and almost reality-defying has been happening.

Cao Shengmao has been topping the class in English.

Yes, not any ordinary guy in class, Cao Shengmao.

I have already lost to him in two compre tests.

I AM FUCKING PISSED OFF AT MY PATHETIC, DISGUSTING, ATROCIOUS, DREADFUL AND MOST OF ALL, HUMILIATING RESULTS in all the compre tests so far.

No, there is no doubt that CSM had probably been mugging his eng like crazy during the holidays. Maybe he memorised a dictionary. Maybe he did one hundred compre exercises. I don't know. But what I do know is that I have lost to him.

If there is any alarm that should be ringing in my head about my english results, this is it.

It's fucking time to wake up. Losing to a China scholar in my strong subject?

No I am not angry at Shengmao, I am not flaming him. In fact I am full of respect for him for his amazing light-speed improvement in eng.

I am disgusted with myself.

From now on I will do whatever it takes to remove him from the throne of the eng master of the class. I mean come on he's already the maths master, physics master, chem master, bio master, chinese lit master, it doesnt matter if he loses this eng-master of 4-3 status although it would be a matter of great pride to him since its a remarkable achievement.

But I cannot stand this, so Shengmao will be my new benchmark for eng. No longer will the main benchmark be bryan ching or colin, no longer will I aim to beat bryan ching in eng anymore, my sole target will be Shengmao! Heehee.

What has made me so agitated is also the fact that of all people to top the class in english, its SHENGMAO. Its adding fuel to the fire, adding salt to the wound. Like I said before his achievements are definitely amazing and worthy of the respect of everyone, and I do not write this to flame him.

If I can't be the top in english in 4-3, someone please please win shengmao somehow, just anyone will do, probably when that happens my mind will be at ease.

So while I'm at it, I might as well put in effort for all my other subjects as well.

So I will probably not be blogging for some time. Prelims coming up, not that much time.

So bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2