25 July, 2006

Today, I am going to post about one of the MOST serious events which concerns 1-2. I am going to report it in a fair and unbiased way.

Today, 1-2 was made to stay back in the plaza after morning assembly. I had no idea what it was for. Soon, I found out. 1-2 was in trouble over the Youtube and Blogger problems. Apparently, Colin's videos were not very well-received. My guess is that somebody saw the videos and reported it to Mr Lee the Principal. Now, the big 'players' in this whole saga include Colin, zK, and of course, me. Zhen Kai had blasted Mr Lee CH and Mr San SP over their inability to control the class.

Obviously, Mr Lee Hak Boon is sick of this problem and wants to solve it ASAP. The next person who blasts CHS on his blog or puts up some stupid video, he is going to be expelled.

1-2, for some reason, is the only class in the whole of CHS which has this problem. The truth is, there are probably other classes with this problem.
I don't think, that in the whole school, with so many IT-savvy students, there is no other class with this problem. Surely there is. Only somehow, they managed to escape. For now, let us not blame anyone else but ourselves for the mess we got ourselves into. It will take time before we can restore the reputation of CHS 1-2 2006.

Who do you think has the biggest role in this whole event? Colin? zK? Or me? Plz post your honest answers on Cbox,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2