19 July, 2006

Yeah! This blog will not be shut down! It is my blog of many months and it holds many fond memories, so no, I will not be shutting it down.

However, when I was still considering if I should shut this blog down, I created an extra blog, http://fist-fight-club.blospot.com . I have converted it into a martial arts blog. Martial arts stuff will be added there.

Today, a major event took place. Right after assembly, everyone went back to class. Once inside, somebody started to ask everyone to run into the class quickly so that Colin could not come in. And yes, it was a success. Colin was effectively shut out. Soon, everyone was 'safely' inside, away from the 'dangerous' Colin. But that was not to be. Colin charged at the door like the Juggernaut from X-Men, and he managed to make the door shake. He charged at it the second time, shouting, ''Open this bloody door! F***!''. He crashed into the door with a LOUD bang! He still could not, so he got the help of Gerald Ling. But even that was not enough, and so, I ''opened'' the door. (Actually I lost the tug of war due to 3 reasons - One- I was only using my left hand - Two - I was on the phone - Three - Bryan Ching did not lock the door) Colin rushed in like a mentally ill guy.

Note - Content edited due to inaccuracy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2