22 July, 2006

Donovan Tan made me angry and happy just now.
He told me that the Youtube video of me and Zhen Kai pushing Jiawei was seen by the newspapers. Now that is great. Only thing is that dumb people will think that me and zk are really attacking Jiawei. Then Donovan told me that I'm dead if the principal sees it because my name and zk's are in the video. They even show the class, 1-2. Now, I am not at all scared. First, it is Colin who put up the video. Second, in the video, you can even see Ms Qiu and Mrs Tham. Which student would have the audacity to do such a despicable thing in full view of the teachers? And even so, why did the teachers not do a thing? The truth is, even Mrs Tham herself had seen me and zK film the funny video. So when I told Donovan all this, he had nothing to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2