21 July, 2006

My blog may have suffered from an overload of Youtube Music Videos. When I tried to republish the whole thing. it lagged and then the whole thing just hung. However, my second attempt was successful and so, please enjoy the music videos below.

Today's science test- what do you think of it? Is it the same as what Ms Qiu had said - you can pass - or is it much worse, or is it much better? We shall soon find out.

What do you people think of Chan TK (陈捷觉)'s lessons? I find them very interesting and entertaining, although we always seems moody.

I got good news for myself, I don't have to teach ck in Wushu anymore, yay!

Recently Colin put up a video of myself on Youtube. At first, I was horrified and ordered Colin to take it down. However, many people wanted to see it, so I asked Colin to put it back. Enjoy the videos, all courtesy of Colin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2