27 October, 2006

I am not happy with my results. Not happy. I screwed up during term 2. That was bad enough to give me the same position again. Hell, if they did not count Art and did not include all the express students, my position would be better. Never mind. Next year there will be a drastic improvement.

I have been reading O level Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English, and Mathematics books recently, in an attempt to push up my level of understanding next year. Daily work has got to be done.

Due to the muthafuckin results, I will be studying 2.5 h each day, playing computer as well, surfing Wikipedia on a wide array of subjects, and or course, sleeping. Have to go back to school during November for quite a few times for Wushu training, but thats pretty ok. My holiday may be cancelled. I may not be going anywhere, but I can stop that if I study like siao.

Biology is sick. They talk about sexual reproduction in humans. The penis, scrotum, testis, epididymis, seminal vessicle, sperm duct, vagina, vulva, cervix, YUCK! It's terrible. We'll be studying it in Sec 2.

Oh yes, time for Chinese.

这次, 老师有给作业。需要完成两篇私函和两篇作文。这样比没有作业好。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2