23 October, 2006

This holiday, I will be going to S.Korea. It was a very hard decision to make. My family was considering Beijing, China, but it was too cold. Also, they said that it would be very boring there. But that doesn't matter to me - I just want to visit the city itself. That would be very good already. My family also considered Tokyo, Japan, but Tokyo is a very expensive place. Everything there would be extremely expensive. My family thought of Taiwan, where I could also visit my Italian uncle, but hey, S.Korea has more stuff to see compared to Taiwan. Heh, N.Korea would not have been a bad choice...a visit to Pyongyang...ha! Just follow the guide, praise Kim Jong Il, and you should be fine...anyway I am not a journalist. The N.Korean government is known to issue visas without much hassle to anyone who is there just for sightseeing purposes. Too bad, N.Korea is out of question. So Seoul it is then. But man, I would have preferred Beijing. There were those Seoul + Beijing 8/9D tours, but those are very tiring, you would have to rush to the airports and hotels and stuff. No time to rest properly. But never mind, S.Korea seems pretty ok.

Just got back my SL game from Bryan Ching. He said that he will transferring to 2-4 next year. I don't know, I'll ask him on Wednesday.

Selamat Hari Raya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2