21 February, 2007

Ferdinand Mar told me that Mrs Lau, my form teacher from P5-P6, has transferred school, and she is no longer in Peiying Primary. I was thinking, really? I didn't know that. I checked out with a few other 6Bers and it turns out to be true. Ferd said that she transferred to Fernvale or Fairfield, schools I never heard of. Once I ask my sister who is still in the school I can confirm it. Man, thats bad, Peiying Primary School is losing good teachers. Now the school is screwed. Last year's PSLE was horrible and the highest score was rumoured to be only 262, it was so poor that Peiying did not even want to publish the score. Screwed, Peiying is, and with an incapable principal Ms Yip who is unlike Catholic High's great principal Lee Hak Boon, I can say Peiying will go downhill and only a change in principal and teachers will save it. And man, uniform design is becoming more and more screwed as well, the uniform now is so damn ugly. Why can't they just let it be instead of introducing horrible reforms?

Leonard was so good. During CNY he went to S. Korea for a short holiday and I asked him to help me get a souvenir from there, that was cheap. And yep, he got what I wanted. A KOREAN NEWSPAPER! Think about it, a newspaper from thousands of kilometres away! Yay! I don't understand it, of course, I should have specified I wanted Eng version, but hey, this is good enough.

Si Hua is still 'overseas' and my Science Project group has a manpower shortage.

What's up with so many shit projects?

First, there's the IT shit.
Second, there's the History shit.
Third, there's some Science stuff.
Fourth, there's the Project work.

I am happy with my IT and History group, they are people I can work with. I am not very good at working with Macs and bloody hell I have to use this minority computer system when I am forced to go to Nic Poh's house to do the project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2