16 May, 2007

Sorry everyone, such a long time no post. And ya, this blog WILL NOT DIE! Yes, it shall not. It only hibernates. But okay, due to 9Dragons, I lost time for blogging, and that shall not happen, and as usual, to compensate, I shall make this post a long one, ya?

Ok, today was the drama thing. It was screwed, really screwed. We shouldn't have taken it so seriously. We should have relaxed more, be more natural, know what I'm saying? We were too stiff, should have been like Zejun or Zx's group. Hope to get good results for that.

Results! Stupid Ivan Ong. To hell with Ivan Ong, egoistic ass who always wins. Damn, damn, damn! Damn!

Science I got 41.5/80. Ivan Ong? 64.
Maths 25/30. Ivan Ong? 29.
Chinese I got 41.5/70. Ivan Ong? 47.
History I got 80/100. Ivan Ong? 84.
English I got 68/100. Ivan Ong? 73 I think.

I shall chase Ivan Ong to the very end.

And it's really great news that Art, D & T, and Home Econs would not be counted as exam subjects. All praise Mr Lee! He should have done this since last year! Why was I second last in class last year? Because my Art and D & T and Home Econs sux and pulled me down terribly. But for others, it pulled them up. Man, that sux.

Must work harder and chase down Ivan Ong, he must get his retribution for being so egoistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2