01 July, 2007

Sorry, no updates for a very long time, leading "someone you know" the fucking asshole to declare my blog is dead, and say my video sucks. Yeah, honestly it does, but the fucking bastard behind "someone you know" is a useless coward, I want to split you by 5 horses. Yea I would like to see who the hell you are.

Ah crap, stupid guy made me angry. Ignore the last paragraph if you are not that idiot, ya? Yesterday was HOMECOMING DAY. A very good day. Yes, I think 2-2's stall has made lots of money! Business was pretty good. A hotdog with sauce cost $2, a hotdog with toppings cost $3, and a hotdog with both sauce and toppings cost $4. Any additional toppings or sauce would cost another $1. See why our stall made so much money? Yay I cannot wait to findout just how much money we made.

A lot of time was spent at Zk's house playing computer games and my Xbox. Quite fun. My NFSU 2 skills had detoriated, but still good enough to win some races on "hard" difficulty. On the Xbox, we mostly played PGR2. Finally, I met my match! Lester Sim is incredibly good at PGR2 and frankly speaking I think we're on par! Ya, when we race either I win or he wins. He's fun to play with as he's a good challenge. Sadly, I don't think I'll be playing any games for quite a while.

And what should I film for IT project?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2