20 May, 2007

Dear loyal blog readers, I, Ivan Ng, am leaving for China tomorrow at 10.30pm. Yea, its the China trip, and I can't believe time flew so damn fast, the China trip is now starting at me right in the face.





I wonder how China Eastern Airlines will be. However it is like, I hope the food is good.





Dunno lah, I worried if I can understand properly what they say over in China. As you all know my chinese is not that powerful.





The Toyota Corolla that took me to school every day during P5P6 has been sold. A very emotional period indeed. Yea I think I cried.





So from now until 2nd June, no updates on my blog. Remember, my blog is not dead and it would remain that way. As long as I'm in charge of it.





Photos of the China trip of CHS would be posted on my blog asap when I come back.





So bye bye my loyal blog readers, come check out my blog again after 2nd June.


The car. A heartbreaking goodbye. It would be exported if I'm not wrong. Don't mention this to me. It really penetrates my defense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2