21 October, 2007

Kaninabei chao cheebai. Fuck la.

I am not here to flame anyone. No this post is not to flame anyone if I do I will be charged under the seditions act. This post I am making will surely be mis-interpreted and so I hereby emphasize I am not out to flame anyone or anybody. I am here to air my worry.

I remember Lester taking me to a hellish place. Yes its that bloody study group which I have found out is actually a stronghold for missionary activities. I remember the place was called "Youth Fusion" or "Fusion Youth" or something like that. Whatever the fuck it is I can't be bothered, all I know is that it has the words youth and fusion. I did a google search (restricted only to Singapore websites) and when I visited the website of Youth Fusion. My gosh, I am shocked.
No no I am not flaming Youth Fusion or anything. I am just airing my views. My views of perpetual worry of the fate of Singapore's demographics. I am worried indeed. I am worried.

Especially due to THIS TWO particular stories.

http://www.yfusion.org/site/testimonies_rhys.html

http://www.yfusion.org/site/testimonies_sean.html

Read that fucking story yourself.

Pissed off. I am fucking pissed off this story teaches you to disobey your parents?! Calling Taoism SPOOKY??!!! TA MA DE. FUCK THAT ASSHOLE. MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE. IT IS STORIES LIKE THIS WHICH PISS ME OFF, AND I KNOW THAT THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. I CANT IGNORE IT. NO, NOT WITH FUCKING BASTARDS AROUND WHO ARE TRYING TO CONVERT SINGAPORE.

Anyone who disrespects my religion (Buddhism and Taoism) will be whacked like shit by me.

Anyone who tries to spread the gospel or any of that, I tell you to scram. Better scram. You disrespectful bastards.

Anyway, my message is only for radicals, not the conservatives, who are the best. They keep to themselves and don't tell you about their religion unless you ask them. Please, I am not biased. No, I am not showing any discrimination. Lester, if you're reading this, you know what to do.

zk, this message is not directed at you.

Non-Christian people, please post any comments you have about that story from the URL I gave you just now. Don't tell me you're going to ignore this. No, no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2