18 November, 2007

450 posts already! Ah...

Ok so I've finished reading the sec 3 social studies textbook and SS was pretty ok, seems like a mix of geography and history.

E maths at uncle james was quite easy.

A maths at uncle james - well - it doesn't seem so difficult now, I mean surds and indices are not as difficult to me as they used to be last week. Logarithms ahead and logarithms look like killers.

I still haven't got my damn biology textbook and the two stupid books - To Kill A Mockingbird and Lord Of The Flies. Damn........

And yay I'm going to Beijing on 29th November. Fuck its a super short trip only 5 days and 3 nights. One night is spent on the plane I think so they didn't count it.

Argh. Anyway I've made a political miltary video for Youtube I was inspired by other people who made music videos out of miltary parades and exercises. Uploading to Youtube soon and the URL will be posted here in a short while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2