29 March, 2008

Alright, I haven't been posting for quite some time now. About time.



First off, I noticed some more international visitors to my blog, from the northern states of the US, as well as Norwegian visitors, and this Central Asian guy, I think it's probably Tajikistan, some Japanese guy, Indonesian guy and some Mauritus fellow. Wow, but still this cannot compare to Junhoe or Giam's blog in terms of diversity and sheer numbers. Their blog hits are astounding.



And Mr Tan reads my blog! Ok, I'm quite a responsible blogger, and my blog is free for everyone to view, including Mr Tan. (Is it Mr Lawrence Tan or Mr Tan Jit Huih? I think its TJH)



To Xiaohan - sorry, but I'm not going to change my URL which I have been using since June 2005 :D My blog is probably easy to remember because of your name, sorry. Never mind, I'm putting a poll here for my blog readers to help me decide whether I should change the name.



To zeke - yes it was a sucky presentation, don't blame me, I have poor presentation skills. But the entire powerpoint was done by me, with some minor edits by Hong Shing, Ngiap Seng and Ying Xun.



And regarding Hong Shing's comment that I hated Cao Shenmao, I do not! He waves hi to me in school, and I wave back. (Although the way he waves seems "wrong" and so does the way he says it) But anyway, I definitely do not hate him as a person and I only despise his academic prowess, which is quite invincible.

Anyway, let's see. Hmm. Yes, the sports night was postponed. Yay, we can stay back another day for sports night. And what a pity I did not see Chun Kiat running. I heard he was owned by the rest of the runners. Of course, Chun Kiat being the arrogant person he is, said that he lost because he "gave them chance" and "he slipped a little" and all sorts of excuses came out from him. Face it lah, you lost means you lost, there is no reason to feel humiliated unless you had been boasting that you were good. (Which shows that Chun Kiat was indeed boasting before that)

Alright, I may not post so often as I need to mug. Bye for now. Remember to vote at the poll on the side. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2