01 March, 2008

Colin has boldly accused me of a Milo explosion that occured while I was not even in the same room, and he has said that he will not hesitate to put the blame on me if there are unsavoury consequences. Also, he has said that an incident like this puts the class at risk of being punished. Well, time to begin systematic rebuttal of all the accusations.

I was not in the classroom, yet I was blamed for a spectacular explosion which occured. How insane and crazy can an accusation get? This is a completely baseless and retarded bold lie, as the people from the north, east, south and even the west are blaming me for it. A "foreigner" James was the cause of it, he was not even from class 3-3. Had he not been so clumsy as to use his chair leg to penetrate the Milo, this would not have happened. I questioned him and he said that while adjusting his chair the chair leg fell on the Milo packet. Given his weight, obviously the Milo packet would burst. Actually, even if someone as skinny as "NiCCholas Haw" was to sit on the chair the same result would have occured. "James" should know better than to adjust his chair in such a clumsy manner. Also, the Milo packet was in MY BAG. The water bottle compartment in my bag. Now, it means that his chair leg also squashed my bag, my poor bag had to bear his weight crushing down on him. Luckily, it was alright. However, the worst-hit bag of all bags was definitely my bag, since the explosion happened RIGHT IN IT. Indeed, my bag still smells like Milo, very pleasant indeed, although I abhor it's "stickiness''. Speaking of the aftermath of the explosion, even people like Colin Cheng were affected. The Milo packet was in my bag, which was ON THE FLOOR, yet Bryan Ching, who was seated on a chair, was affected by the blast, which meant the Milo not only spread out horizontally, it also caused "Milo missiles" to be shot in all directions, which was the reason why Ching's uniform was dirtied. CS, "Yeung Kai", and "Elgyn" were also probably affected themselves, the reason why they criticized me for the Milo blast. Let's not forget "James", the reason why this whole thing happened. He was probably wet in the pants by Milo. In terms of bags, Brandon Yip's bag was the second most badly affected bag, after my bag, as it was directly next to it. However, the brunt of the Milo was shielded by my bag, so even though his bag was affected by Milo, it was minimal. "Elgyn" also claimed "he was affected".

In any case, everyone has said that I should be blamed fully for this for bringing the Milo in the first place, but I will only accept half the blame and the other half rests on "James". I refuse to be accused more than "James" and I will not say anymore. If anyone wants to punish me for a colony of ants, James will have to receive the same punishment. I say no more.

Anyway, speaking of getting the class punished, I remember 1-2 2006 and 2-2 2007's incidents. The worst incident was when the Supreme Principal His Excellency Mr Lee Hak Boon single-handledly caught the people playing soccer at the back of the class, staining the walls. Was I involved in it at all? I WAS NOT! And was that the most serious offence our class committed? YES IT WAS! While I do admit that I was probably the individual person who committed the most offences, it did not total to bringing the class to unsurpassed shame, which the class went through due to the soccer playing. (I am not saying that the soccer players are to be criticized. They helped make a memorable experience for the class. It is something we will remember for many years. Doing pumpings for lifetime memories is definitely worth it.)

So all the people who want to accuse me, think about my post. It will change your mind radically if you were to engage in ocean deep thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2